Exam Results Academic Year 2021 – 22
Ashley College provides support children and young people aged 5 to 16 who are unable to attend mainstream school due to their medical needs. Our Key Stage 4 (KS4) students often start part way through Year 10 or 11.
We enter all Year 11 students for examinations in core subjects, as well as option subjects such as GCSE Art, History, Citizenship, Languages and vocational courses such as LIBF Financial Studies and BTEC Home Cooking. Our aim is to ensure that each student achieves qualifications required to progress to a suitable pathway in further education.
Ashley College students have yet again achieved some superb results.
For Summer 2022 examinations, we are delighted to report:
- 100% of students achieved 5 or more Level 2 qualifications
- 100% achieved the expected level of progress, or better, in English and Science
- 100% achieved a GCSE in Maths
- 100% of students achieved a Level 2 Home Cooking qualification
- 100% of students achieved a GCSE in Art, with 50% of the cohort achieving a grade 5 or above
Due to the small size of our KS4 cohort, detailed results and analysis are not published online. They can however be obtained from the school.
Please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers effectively plan to help pupils to close gaps in their knowledge and understanding. They monitor progress effectively and ensure that pupils access appropriate tasks and make good progress.