Assistant Headteacher/SENCo Required Sep 2021
We are looking for an Assistant Headteacher who is:
- An outstanding SENCo and an aspiring leader
- Able to provide the vision and effective leadership that will enable the school to develop further throughout periods of change.
- Able to make a significant contribution to the strategic development and direction of Ashley College.
- Able to assist the Headteacher in leading, motivating and enabling staff to provide the highest standard of education for all pupils.
- In all aspects of the post be able to actively promote the educational aims and ethos of the College and have the energy, enthusiasm and organisational skills to make things happen.
- Able to lead on pastoral care, outreach work, reintegration and transition.
- Flexible, adaptable and can demonstrate resilience, energy and commitment to manage the varied demands of the role.
For full advert and application pack please click here
SEN - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
We are are looking to appoint a highly motivated and committed Teaching Assistant who is passionate about improving the life chances of our pupils and shares our vision and values.
- Contribute fully to the creation of an inspiring environment for our pupils
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrate good Literacy & Numeracy skills and proficiency at ICT
- Take a positive approach to behaviour by forging strong and respectful relations with pupils.
- Conduct yourself in an appropriate professional manner at all times to support and foster the ethos and aims of Ashley
For full information and an application pack click here
Home Tuition Teacher Required
Are you a retired teacher, taking a career break or have other commitments but would like to continue teaching and have some extra income?
We are looking for experienced KS1-4 teachers to provide 1:1 home tuition to students who are unable to attend our centre.
The duration of the placement is dependent on the young person’s individual health needs. The hours can be flexible to suit your need.
We provide excellent CPD and support to our home tutors